RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATOR
A busy, fast moving Financial corporation is currently looking for a Receptionist / Administrator. The role has a huge amount of variety so will require an individual who is professional, flexible and a good team player. Part of this Receptionist / Administrator will be based on Reception and the other approximately 50% will be spent dealing with administration tasks, please see some of the responsibilities involved:-
- Processing invoices on a weekly basis and logging them.
- The Receptionist / Administrator will maintain invoice and expense filing.
- Management of foreign currency requests and returns and logging them.
- Ordering Foreign Currency.
- Ordering couriers and accepting deliveries.
- Keeping postroom stocked and tidy.
- Stationery ordering.
- Franking and despatching daily post.
- Covering for receptionists when they are off work.
- Keeping stockroom supplies up to date.
- Booking engineer for office equipment, co-ordinating repair visits.
- Organising IT training, First Aid training and co-ordinating flu jabs.
- Helping organise Summer and Christmas parties.
The ideal candidate for this Receptionist / Administrator excellent opportunity will have had reception and administration experience and be professionally groomed and personable.
Apply for RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly