Risk & Compliance Executive - leading London law firm
Our client, a well respected and highly rated London law firm, is seeking a Risk & Compliance Executive to assist with risk management, compliance and best practice maintenance.
Your responsibilities will include providing support for:
- Maintaining effective risk management and compliance standards;
- Supporting staff across the firm's offices and answering queries to ensure adherence to risk and compliance procedures;
- Developing and administering risk management and compliance training and internal communications;
- Coordinating internal audits;
- Reporting and monitoring incidents;
- Maintaining risk and compliance registers, and keeping other documents and records up to date;
- Improving processes;
- Undertaking research; and
- Reporting on updates and progress.
The successful candidate will have risk and compliance experience from the legal sector. You'll be well organised and enthusiastic, with strong IT skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return you'll receive a generous salary, plus benefits, and you'll enjoy an interesting and varied role, within a friendly and supportive top 100 firm.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly.
Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service to candidates and clients, however competition will be high for this role, and we may not be able to contact everyone individually. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion, but we hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.