Operations Assistant - Gaming
Handle Recruitment are excited to be working with an award winning, passionate and driven gaming company to find their next Operations Assistant, based in their Central London offices. This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic group of people who are passionate about what they do and where they do it!
Working with the Head of Operations, you'll be the first person who will be met by anyone visiting the office. Friendly manner and big smile will be key to this role!
The responsibilities of this role will be:
- Receiving and announcing guests for meetings, taking telephone calls, sorting out post/deliveries.
- Managing and ordering office/kitchen supplies, oversee office cleaning and maintenance.
- Ensure the office is clean and tidy and be the first point of contact for any issues or requests; liaison with vendors/suppliers
- Scan and handle employee expenses, booking flights for senior team, managing meeting room bookings
- Arrange company and team events, also industry/social events
- Work with Ops Manager to ensure smooth running of the day to day office operations and facilities; assist Ops manager with upcoming office relocation
To be considered for this role, we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience in an Office Management/PA or Facilities Management role
- Experience in Health and Safety /First Aid
- An interest in gaming
- Fluency in another language (desirable)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.