Receptionist for Global Asset Management Firm
Our client is an established asset management firm with offices all over the globe, and they are looking for a polite and well –presented Receptionist to be the first point of contact in their office.
- Meeting and greeting all high-end clients and investors
- Answering all the phones and dealing with all enquiries
- Preparing all meeting rooms and managing the reception area
- Ordering all stationery and office supplies
- Providing support to the PA’s when necessary
This is a fantastic Receptionist opportunity for a candidate who is professional, organised and has some experience working in a similar position. Ideally you will have a degree and will have an understanding of the financial industry. Based in amazing offices with 9.30 – 6.30 working hours. A great company to work for with some amazing benefits!
*** Joyce Guiness is a boutique recruitment agency based in South Kensington. Unfortunately as we are a boutique agency we are unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly ***