Transcreation Manager - bilingual
The Translation Project Manager will have previous experience from a translation, advertising or client based marketing communications background, ideally with some exposure to brand communications at an international level. Strong account management and project management skills are essential, ideally developed within a communications or advertising area. The role offers involvement in all areas of the campaigns and an excellent opportunity to develop account and project management skills.
- Perfect fluency in English
- Fluency in one other language (French useful to complement the current team)
- Passionate about languages - grammar, adaptation, copywriting, semantics
- Previous experience as a translation project manager, localisation manager within a creative area, trans-creation manager or account executive within an advertising or marketing communications area
- Excellent communication, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a creative, time pressured environment across multiple markets and time zones
- Strong MS Office skills
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Frank Etman. CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience. We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future.