PA to CEO, 12 month FTC
A boutique insurance company based in lovely offices in the City are looking for a dynamic, efficient PA to provide high level PA support to their CEO in addition to overseeing office management duties when required.
The role will have a high emphasis on managing the CEO's diary and meetings which will involve extensive scheduling, prioritising and organisation, in addition to arranging his international business travel. The position will also involve scheduling underwriting committee meetings including preparing agendas, taking minutes and distributing the report. In addition the successful candidate will arrange events when required, plus responsibility for overseeing the admin assistant and receptionist. There will be a requirement to ensure that facilities and contracts for the office are in place, however this will be a small component of the role.
Candidates will require:
- Previous experience of supporting a senior level individual with PA duties
- Experience of working within financial services - preferably within insurance
- Past experience of high level diary support and international travel arrangements
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Graduate or graduate calibre
- A dynamic, fast-paced, can-do attitude with excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Apply for PA to CEO, 12 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly