Promotions Administrator with German
Our client, a highly successful and fast expanding European Retail Company is currently looking for a German speaking Administrator to join their promotions department. The position is based in their Head office in London.
The German-speaking Promotions Assistant will be responsible for assisting the promotions and advertising team, liaising with campaigns, ideas on promotions and discounts/advertising campaigns, updating product and price related information, analysing data related to products as wells as other administrative tasks. The German-speaking Administration Coordinator will be the communicative link in German and English between different departments locally and internationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised and motivated German speaking Administrator to work in a multinational environment and gain international experience supporting a dynamic international team. Liaising with a wide number of departments and clients you will be responsible for administration and providing a full range of promotional and sales support services based on the individual needs of relevant projects.
- Fluency in English and German is essential for liaison with German clients
- Previous experience within an administrative and processing role
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- High attention to detail and excellent MS office skills
- Previous experience working in administration, data entry, support, sales administration, promotions, discounts, purchasing and/or advertising is an advantage
- Organised, team-player, accurate, friendly
- Great IT skills
- Ability to work independently and self-motivation
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.