Administration Assistant - German and Spanish
Our client is an international leader and prestigious organisation working within the FMCG industry a wide range of international projects and partners. They are currently looking for a German and Spanish speaker with fluent Spanish as a distinct plus. The busy administrator and coordinator will be responsible for assisting with a wide array of projects, administration, data, scheduling, organising, client contact on relevant international projects.
The German to a native level with fluent Spanish speaking Administration Assistant coordinates and manages all the administrative processes related to the organising and planning of relevant projects from their start to delivery.
The German and Spanish speaking Administration Assistant with excellent English will be responsible for dealing with a wide range of data and updating across several administrative projects, offering the best customer experience when engaging with external clients and partners thus excellent communication details.
You will need to have a passion for administration and a process driven office based role dealing with international projects and contacts.
- Fluent in German and Spanish, written and spoken.
- Excellent level of English, written and spoken
- Proven experience in a busy administration and processing role is absolutely essential.
- Solid and proven track record within an administrative/process/project driven role
- Must have excellent MS office skills - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Mircosoft Outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team but always on own initiative
- Confident with excellent administrative skills with the ability to deliver the highest standards
- Able to commute to the Wimbledon area on a daily basis
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Ricardo, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.