A unique opportunity arose for someone looking to challenge themselves in a leading digital accelerator working at the intersection of the government and the tech sector in London. This is an unparalleled chance for an experienced and enthusiastic Executive Assistant.
In this role you will be supporting the CEO with many diverse tasks such as:
• Handling administrative duties
• Communicating with various partners
• Complex diary management
• Event management
• Expense management
• Inbox management
• Personal management
• Stakeholder management
• Travel management
• Visitor management
Who are you?
- You have extensive experience in working senior professionals and in the public sector. (Primary requirement)
- You have the ability to relate to people with diverse backgrounds as the central point of contact
- You have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, in addition to flexibility and multitasking.
- You are assertive, organised and have a self-starter attitude.
- You’re highly professional and presentable.
- You can work in a fast pace environment.
- You’re dedicated and hard-working.
What will you get in return? You’ll get a fantastic opportunity to develop yourself and to build an invaluable network!
The role is full time, 40 hours a week with 25 days of holidays and a highly competitive salary at 35-40£k p.a.
Are you ready to join the team? Please contact us asap!
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly