Global charity with large-scale growth plans, this is a unique opportunity to join a thriving organisation as an HR Advisor.
This role will be based in Hastings predominantly (with occasion travel to the London office) and will see you provide HR operational support across the Hastings offices.
Within this role, you will be supporting colleagues and senior staff members with HR support. Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Organisational change, employee relations and HR matters
- Advise Managers on HR policies and procedures
- Support the HR Managers with TUPE transitions and staff/ union consultation
- Assist with the development of HR processes and develop a sound knowledge of HR systems and databases with the aim of improving and streamlining business effectiveness.
- Ensure pre-employment checks and personnel files are up to date
Ideally, you will come from an HR background and be available immediately and ready to hit the ground running. A background in HR/ an Advisor role is essential.
This is a temp-perm position.
For this role, C&C acts on behalf of the client