International Schemes Manager
We are currently recruiting for a membership organisation based in central London. Our client is looking for an International Grants Manager to lead and manage the grants team.
- Supporting and guiding team to full potential
- Delivering funding schemes
- oversee the application and review process
- Manage strong collaborations with funding partners
- Liaise with key stakeholders on issues relating directly to grant making and overseas development assistance
- Support the planning of the Grants budget
- Responsible for quarterly forecasting and controlling spend against budget.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- A sound understanding of UK and international research funding
- An understanding of procedures and best practice in research funding.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract and will start as soon as possible
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days
Apply for International Schemes Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly