Maltese Speaking Team Secretary / PA
My client, a large EU organisation based in a brand new office in Canary Wharf, are looking for a Bilingual Maltese Speaking Team Secretary/PA to join them in a long term temporary role.
This is a rare opportunity to join an EU Institution that provides a truly international working environment where everyone is passionate about public health.
You will be supporting a team of scientific staff with their administrative work and duties will include:
- Drafting, formatting, circulating and proofreading large, complex documents
- Dealing with internal and external enquiries
- Organising meetings
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Liaising with delegates and stakeholders
- Travel and Diary management
- Preparing reports
- Providing the team with full secretarial support
- Proven international secretarial experience as a PA, Team Assistant, Administrator or Secretary
- Proven experience working within a healthcare, scientific, governmental, pharmaceutical or regulatory environment
- Excellent document formatting skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fluency in English and Maltese
- Ability to cope with a demanding workload to strict deadlines
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- Immediate availability
Fluency in English and at least one other EU language -Spanish, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Norwegian, Icelandic
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Rebecca Foreman, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.