Sales & Logistics Coordinator with fluent German
As a customer services executive/ sales & logistics coordinator with fluent German you will provide a seamless combination of customer service and sales support for individual client accounts in their DACH market. Responsibilities include handling incoming customer service and account queries in German via phone, email and fax, providing sales quotations, managing multiple high-volume sales orders ( including sales order processing), coordinating and despatching orders for delivery, arranging order shipping logistics and updating client service records.
This is a great opportunity for a German speaking professional with a proven customer services/ sales administration/technical support/helpdesk/ shipping/ logistics/ import-export background! Suitable candidates must possess excellent organisational, problem solving and communication skills along with a passion for delivering outstanding customer care! Training will be provided however if you have already used SAP / Oracle/ JD Edwards or a similar software package before this would be highly desirable.
Offering all of the benefits of working for a large multinational corporation including exceptional training , excellent career progression opportunities, on-site canteen and gym facilities, social events and clubs making this well worth the reverse commute!!
- Fluent written and spoken German to mother tongue standard
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proven experience from a customer service, sales support or logistics function
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Professional communication skills including a helpful telephone manner and problem solving skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive attitude along with the flexibility and willingness to work as a team member
- The ability to commute to North West London/Buckinghamshire borders or relocate
- Proficient IT skills: Good working knowledge of relevant computer systems, procedures, workflow management and monitoring systems ( i.e SAP / Oracle / JD Edwards) is desirable
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Sam. CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.