PA for High-End Property Company
Our client, a high-end property company, is looking for a PA to join their head office in Central London. They are looking for someone who has 5 + years PA experience and who is proficient in Word, Outlook, Mail Merge, Excel and PowerPoint, with a copy typing speed of 60 + WPM.
- Diary management
- Email management
- Corporate travel arrangements & booking
- Document preparation
- Handling of private and confidential documents and information
- Audio/Copy typing letters, memos, minutes, schedules
- Filing/archiving, photocopying and confidential waste disposal
- Deal with clients visiting the office in a polite, helpful and confident manner
- Attendance of and full and accurate minute taking
- Ensuring all paper and electronic filing is carried out on a regular basis to maintain an up to date filing system
- ‘Point of contact’ for the team, processing telephone messages and emails in a timely manner as well as monitoring team movements
- Remaining up to date with current initiatives and assist in preparing reports and other documentation
If you are a flexible, organised, proactive and confident individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task please apply!