Grant Scheme Manager
We are currently recruiting a Grants Manager for an educational/scientific membership organisation.
The Grants Manager will take responsibility for managing international grants schemes with a particular focus on a Fellowship aimed at early-career researchers in sub-Saharan Africa. You will also ensure maximum impact, coordination, and effectiveness in delivering the organisation’s funding schemes.
This is an amazing opportunity for candidates experience in coordinating with a background in a Scientific field.
The position is paying up to £30k.
International Grants Manager duties:
· Grant funding schemes: administering the application and peer-review process, making awards, and subsequently supporting award holders.
· Managing relationships with applicants, award holders and other relevant stakeholders, including the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy.
· To act as the Committee Secretary for scheme(s) under your management, reviewing panel membership and assisting decision-making panels with accurate information and briefings.
Evaluation and Reporting
· To monitor progress of individual grants and help ensure that knowledge gained is utilised to maximum effect internally and communicated externally.
· To be responsible for accurate data collection and analysis to review trends in applications and awards.
Finance and grant management
· To manage the budget for the scheme(s) in conjunction with the Head of International Grants and be responsible for forecasting and setting up regular grant payments.
· To be responsible for accurate grant records, financial reports and maintaining financial flows.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
Apply for Grant Scheme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly