Globally known, Media and Entertainment company are seeking an experienced payroll administrator to cover additional work for up to 3 months. Having a background within the media or entertainment sector would be great, it will be a busy environment and it would be great if you have a creative flare!
As the primary contact on all payroll issues, it will be your responsibility to ensure employees receive the correct remuneration on the published pay dates, ensuring that the company meets all their obligations. You will also work alongside internal partners and the payroll provider to ensure smooth payroll operations at all times.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- To ensure that all fixed and variable payroll related data is captured
- To ensure that all statutory forms are processed in a timely manner
- To review all payroll input
- To resolve all payroll related queries in a professional and timely manner or escalate when appropriate
- Working with the IT department to ensure the internal system is up to date and resolve any problems
- To correctly calculate and pay statutory payments in line with HMRC regulations and Company policy
- To calculate manual payments where appropriate ensuring that the payment is correctly accounted for
- To ensure that the shared mailboxes are kept up to date and escalate any complex queries
- To provide general admin support to the team, for example booking weekly meetings
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3-5 years UK payroll experience (retail preferred) - or other significant experience
- Be available to start ASAP
- Have ADP and SAP knowledge
This is a great opportunity to gain experience, responsibility and a great company to name on your CV!