Front of House Receptionist / Team Assistant
Warm, dynamic and high end investment house based in Mayfair is seeking a bright, intelligent and sophisticated Receptionist / Front of House / Team Assistant.
PLEASE NOTE THE HOURS ARE 10 -7 (non-negotiable)
The Front of House Receptionist / Team Assistant will be based on an immaculate, corporate front desk alongside another absolutely lovely Receptionist. You will take ownership of ensuring a first class, 5* luxury customer service to all - this Reception / PA role is very busy with lots going on and there will be ample opportunity to get involved and take on more,
The ideal Receptionist / Team Assistant will have a passion for front of house and take genuine pride in what they do – this is a key hire for the firm and they need a very special individual. This is reflected in the generous salary and benefits package the successful Receptionist / Team Assistant will receive.
Alongside meeting and greeting and managing the switchboard and meeting rooms, you will provide Team Assistant support to the office, assisting Managers, Partners, Analysts, Associates and Directors with any overflow PA / Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant tasks they require, so this is a wonderful opportunity!
This role would suit a Receptionist with strong admin skills or a Team Assistant / Team PA who is happy to sit on reception.
- Meeting and greeting, phone cover, meeting rooms
- Teas and coffees and all hospitality request for meetings
- Busy and complex diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Couriers, post, taxis and deliveries
- Updating excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Overflow PA / Personal Assistant and EA / Executive Assistant duties for board level PAs
- Reception / Receptionist or Front of House background essential
- Ideally boutique finance / luxury goods / HNWI background
- Experience of working in high end environment under pressure
- Experience of providing team administration / team assistant support
- Immaculate personal presentation and telephone manner