Creative Design Director
Creative Design Director
City of London
£55K - £56K per annum
One of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups are currently recruiting for a “Creative Director” to join their ever growing onsite design function. This role will lead develop and direct the design services team covering, graphic design, artwork and digital working across a broad range of key major accounts in the business. The role is a full time permanent position based in the City offices which are a stone’s throw from Liverpool Street station. This position is working the office hours of 9am to 5:30pm and also offering a very generous benefits and perks package.
The successful candidate will proactively input and influence the creative communications strategy and provide concepts and design solutions to meet the agreed creative brief. The role will also contribute to the growth and evolution of creative services team to enable it to fulfil the strategic aims and objectives of the creative department. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Managing, train, lead, motivate, art direct and inspire the design team specialists on a day-to-day basis to generate the best creative work in the business
- Direct complex key projects on a large scale
- Carrying out monthly 1-1,s with direct reports to monitor progress and develop individuals
- Identifying training needs for team members and assist with in-house, on-the-job training and development on a regular basis
- The primary contact to ensure that agency creative procedures are correctly implemented
- Planning, Project Management Teams and Marketing colleagues to agree briefs, estimate costs and identify creative resource allocation.
- Managing the delivery of campaign materials and ensure projects are delivered within agreed parameters
- Understanding the Clients’ business strategy, target insight and audiences, in order to add value to the communications strategy
- Deputise for Head of Strategic Creative Services with delegated authority on specified tasks or projects when required
- Providing support on a daily basis to maximise efficient delivery of agency services across the board.
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Strong creative leadership skills
- Considerable experience in within an agency environment
- Strong communication, inter-personal and presentation skills
- Able to work and remain calm under pressure and capable of meeting deadlines
- The ability to work as a ‘team player’
- In depth experience in conceptual work, idea generation and copywriting
- Experience of working with creative teams of designers and writers
- Comprehensive experience of working on financial products and services
- Degree or recognised design qualification
This position is an exciting one that would be perfect for a Senior Design professional who has the experience to lead, direct and develop teams. If this exciting opportunity to work for a global financial advisory firm fits your job search and can work between the hours of 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.