Digital Learning Developer
Digital Learning Developer
£40,000 per annum
12 month FTC
Ref: DL Dev
The Digital Learning Developer will be working as part of the DLC team within Creative Services Group for a multinational professional services firm in their in-house studio. The successful candidate will be working as part of a team on projects and will also be working on their own using their initiative to advise the client and helping to implement the best solutions to their digital learning communications. This role will be working full time Monday to Friday on a 12 month fix term contract from 9am – 5:30pm.
This new exciting role will be working across a number of digital platforms on a variety of projects, including websites, e-learning, native apps and other web based projects. The Developer will work as part of a team of developers and will be expected to encourage creativity and efficiency throughout complex digital projects. A deep understanding of all stages of digital development is essential and equally is the communication with the UX/UI designer and other digital designers. Some key responsibilities within this role will be as follows:
- Developing multimedia material for internal and external clients
- Project management
- Ensuring all quality review and processes are adhered to
- Following technical guidelines and system specifications
- Educating and influencing clients to choose effective and functional solutions within their timeframes
- Keeping well-informed of digital developments and bring new ideas to the team
- Working on various project work
- Utilising customer relationship and management skills
The desired candidate should have the following skills and experience to be selected for interview:
- Proficiency in using eLearning authoring tools (preferably Lectora)
- Strong understanding of Learning Management system (Docebo, SuccessFactor)
- Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver or equivalent web development tools
- Understanding of companies Learning Management systems
- Intermediate AS2/3, HTML5, CSS3, & XML
- Knowledge of working with audio and video files
If this exciting opportunity to work for a multinational professional services firm fits your job search and can work 9am – 5:30pm on a 12 month fix term contract then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on a 12 month fix term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.