Part Time DTP Specialist
Part Time DTP Specialist
Part-time (22.5 hours – 3 days a week)
£26k per annum
Ref: Part-Time DTP
A unique opportunity has arisen working within an independent advisory firm, the role calls for an experienced DTP/Graphics Specialist candidate to join their busy in-house team on a permanent basis. The core working hours will be Monday – Tuesday 1pm – 9pm & Friday 9am– 5pm (total 22.5 hours) with some flexibility required.
This successful candidate will need to have experience and knowledge of working within a financial organisation and keen to start a new career for a fantastic firm based in the West End of London. The role requires someone who has advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as creative suite experience. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Some key responsibilities within this role will be as follows:
- Creating and formatting company-branded PowerPoint presentations to high standards of accuracy and consistency
- Formatting PowerPoint presentations to clients’ templates
- Identifying and initiating improvements to graphics and layouts
- Creating, formatting and editing Word documents
- Providing MS Office support and troubleshooting – assisting team members with Word/PowerPoint/Excel queries
- Working on PDF documents using Adobe Acrobat Pro – including editing, watermarking and redacting
- Creating new a “look and feel” for client templates in PowerPoint and Word
- Designing: document covers, invitations, advertisements and internal marketing collateral
- Updating company website
- Taking photographs of staff and office for pitchbooks and websites
The desired candidate should have the following experience to be selected for interview:
- Advanced / Expert knowledge of MS Office – 2010 version (preferred) or 2007
- Exceptional PowerPoint and Word skills
- Intermediate skills in Excel including charts and formatting
- Good working knowledge of software in Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Demonstrable experience in a time sensitive, deadline driven environment is essential
- Ability to advise clients on the best and most appropriate solutions to their visual communication needs
- Accuracy and an eye for detail and design.
- Excellent relationship management, business communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a positive “can-do” attitude, with an eagerness to learn
- Able to work independently to organise and prioritise own workload
- Banking / Financial services background is desirable, but not essential
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and are happy to work Monday – Tuesday 1pm – 9pm & Friday 9am– 5pm (total 22.5 hours) on a permanent basis, please send your CV to Gemma-Grima Brown today who is looking forward to hearing from you.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.