Administrator - Fluent in Dutch, French or Spanish
Fantastic opportunity for an Order Administrator - Fluent in Dutch, French or Spanish
Order Administrator - Fluent in Dutch, French or Spanish
Salary depending on experience
Your new company
My client a global distributor and a leader in their field is seeking an Order Administrator that is fluent in Dutch, French or Spanish.
Your new role
The Order Administrator will have ownership for the order administration process which interfaces with sales representatives, and other individuals via phone, fax, or electronically in order to handle several different pre-sales and post-sales service functions. You must Fluent in Dutch, French or Spanish to be successful in this job.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure transactions are done to the highest standard, with accuracy and reducing transaction times : Order entry, order follow-up, stock information, backorder reports & invoicing, claim & return handling and crediting
- Provide reliable information and support, fast order processing, prompt and precise invoicing for our customers as well as for our various internal and external partners applying the differentiation policies based on our customers segmentation
- Ensure that internal processes and inter-departmental processes are followed
- Work closely with Finance team and ensure debtor days are kept to a minimum
- Collate and verify all relevant order information to ensure documents are complete for order processing
- Maintain customer files that may include but not be limited to pricing, notification of last shipment, delivery schedules, reserves, and backorders.
- Process special orders
- Research and resolve accounting, pricing, and shipping issues.
- Research and resolve import and export issues.
What you'll need to succeed
Multi-lingual - Fluent in English and Flemish
Comprehensive knowledge of Order Processing and supply chain issues
Highly customer service oriented.
Understand the interfaces of customer service and distribution activities
Able to work efficiently with cross functional teams and people at different levels in a matrix organization Demonstrate innovative approaches or solutions to solve challenges
Demonstrated team player who is highly responsible and committed.
Attention to detail and high quality standards Ability to meet deadlines SAP ideal Knowledge of SFDC a plus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Administrator - Fluent in Dutch, French or Spanish
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly