Training Programme Manager
Are you an experienced project co-ordinator/manager with exposure to training courses within the financial services sector? L&D experience would also be advantageous as well as the Prince2 certification. If this sounds like you then please apply today.
My client, an international financial training organisation based in the City of London are seeking a Training Programme Manager. They have offices in the UK as well as USA, Poland and Singapore, offering services across over 20 countries.
Currently working with large corporation clients including the Big Four and Investment Banks across the UK and the globe.
- Effective planning for programmes and stakeholder management
- The remote management of projects for financial services training programmes.
- To be able to make key business decisions
- Producing reports to clients and senior manager
- Change management and implementing new plans without disruption to current programmes
- Identifying and escalating risks and issues to relevant contacts
- Training trainers on internal webinar systems
- Creating innovative ways to improve the programmes
- Daily use of Excel, CRM systems and also Adobe Connect
- Ideal background in HR or L&D
- Experience or good understanding of the financial services industry
- Co-ordination and project management experience within the training sector
- Professional services background
- A keen problem-solver with an assertive and sound judgement nature
- Multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet SLAs and deadlines
- A confident relationship builder with a commercial acumen
- Prince2 qualification preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Training Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly