Client Relationship Assistant
Outstanding tech firm seeks Client Relationship Assistant. One of a kind opportunity to work at the heart of a busy, growing, challenging and exciting client base in a firm which is going from strength to strength. A proven passion for tech is essential here!
Do you love working in a busy, varied role, with an amazing team? Are you ready for huge challenge and reward? This is the role for you! You will be high-energy, highly organised, highly ambitious, with previous exposure to a high-pace start up or similar!
As Client Relationship Assistant in this exciting company with BIG PLANS for the next 12 months, duties will include:
- Maintaining all details of applicants and clients
- Informing clients about packages, keeping track of their needs and assisting with the programme of services to be delivered to them
- Assisting with the client selection/on-boarding process, including researching applicants for suitability, updating all the relevant databases
- Creating outreach and marketing content for newsletters, blogs and events
- Compiling surveys and data analysis to assess the effectiveness of the company’s efforts (events, marketing, etc.)
- Working as part of the wider team to support clients in a multitude of ways
- Planning and executing client events, gathering feedback to improve processes
- Other duties, including meeting with clients, giving building tours, liaising with third party partners of the firm, to deliver outstanding client care
You will be right hand to the Client Relationship Manager in their varied endeavours, plus be a lynchpin across the office, working closely with the firm’s PA. Everyone who works here is warm, fun, intelligent and inspiring. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who loves to “roll up the sleeves” and get involved – calling all team players!
You will have:
- A HUGE PASSION FOR TECH!
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills with an open, non-confrontational style
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- The ability to cope under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail
- An organised and transparent work style
- The ability to work well with others and independently
- Intermediate or advanced skills in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- A flexible, pro-active, confident and 'can-do' approach to every task that you tackle
A super entry-level role for someone who is excited about tech, and great with people.
Apply for Client Relationship Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly