PA to 2 Directors - retail bank
A well known retail bank based in amazing offices in a prime City location are looking for a down to earth, friendly, self motivated PA to join the team to support 2 directors.
This role involves providing diary management to 2 Directors based in different departments, hence multi-tasking and organisation skills are required. This position will also include arranging travel, meetings and conferences; preparing PowerPoint presentations, compiling meeting packs and assisting with events when required.
Candidates will require:
- Previous experience working as a PA, ideally within professional or financial services
- Experience of managing diaries and providing support to multiple people
- Hard working, friendly demeanour, with the ability to deal with confidential information
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Experience supporting individuals within a HR or Marketing/Communications department
Please do apply ASAP to be considered for this exciting position, working for a company that truly look after their staff and offer excellent benefits.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.