Senior Events Manager - City
A leading financial membership association based in lovely offices in the City are looking for a Senior Events Manager to join the team to take full responsibility for their programme of events and training, plus manage their events team.
This is a highly pivotal position within the business and involves management of the annual conference, producing budgets and overseeing the expenditure for the training programme and developing the training events with the individual committee members. This position will also include working with graphic designers and creating copy for brochures and marketing, proofing and approving training and marketing material and providing on-site support for conferences across the UK.
Candidates will require:
- Extensive experience as an event manager with knowledge of co-ordinating a range of events
- Budget management and financial reporting experience
- Conference production experience would be desirable
- Experience in direct marketing and using a CRM database
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience of working within a professional services organisation desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a close-knit friendly team, in a company that offers excellent benefits.