HR Administrator - 6 month FTC with the possibility to go perm
An international global advisory company with a positive culture and collaborative working culture is seeking an HR Administrator to join their HR team for six months, with a possibility for extension or permanent role, to support them during a period of change and use your strong organisational skills gained from your work experience to date.
This friendly and driven team with a passion for the people within the business are seeking a hugely motivated administrator who has demonstrable experience of handling volumes of work. With an open culture that encourages flexible and autonomous working, the company is rewarded by staff loyalty and commitment. You will be working closely with an HR Business Partner who is keen to mentor you.
You responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all filing is maintained; including updating contact details, holiday entitlement, and starter/leaver information
- Supporting with preparing all induction information for all staff, using their database to ensure accurate records
- Updating all records on HRnet; exposure to this would be idea however training will be given
- Work with HR and IT with regards to all new joiners and requests for equipment and training
- Handling day to day requests for all training courses and ensuring that all catering requirements are met
- Being a point of contact for HR queries, responding where you can and escalating appropriately
You are currently working in a hugely logistical administrator role who takes great pleasure in multi tasking across several projects at the same time. You would welcome the chance to use your excellent communication skills on a daily basis and want to work within a team that works collaboratively and is used to juggling multiple deadlines.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.