Global Tech Entertainment Giant - PA to VPs
This industry-leading Tech Entertainment Company, who are behind some of the biggest innovations in the Technology Sector, are looking for a diligent and versatile PA to support to support their VPs of IT and Finance and provide further assistance to their wider teams.
One of the main elements of this role is to organise and manage events for these crucial teams to the business and ensure that these run smoothly.
You will also be charged with typical PA duties, including:-
- Extensive Diary Management
- Travel Co-ordination and Arrangement
- Approving POs and Timesheets
- Collate Expenses and provide detailed Reports
- Act as point of contact for internal communications
- Create and manage internal IT Communications guide
- Organise staff reward scheme
- Manage budgets
- Co-ordinate and manage suppliers where appropriate
- Manage agendas and comms
- Ad hoc support as required
This is a diverse and challenging role which will see you working across various Projects and become a lynchpin of the office and the London office of this globally-renowned Brand. You must have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to juggle a varied workload, while remaining first class communication skills, too! To be considered, get your CV across to us now!!