We are looking for a Team Administrator with first class IT and interpersonal skills to work in an accredited and well known property company. The company employs over 800 people worldwide and boasts 400 in their London office. Currently within the top 10 within the property industry the company is continually growing and aiming for success and development.
Due to this success we now need an ambitious, proactive and highly skilled Team Administrator to work within one of our busiest departments –Lease Advisory. You will be supporting a lively team of 4 and will be expected to provide a wide range of secretarial vacancies including diary management, travel arrangements, typing, presentation preparation and much more.
- To provide a timely, flexible administrative support service to the business in particular supporting the Lease Advisory team.
- Accurate and fast typing
- Regular client contact and correspondence
- Organising meetings/booking lunches.
- Diary management on behalf of individuals and teams as so required by them.
- Provide a friendly and professional first point of contact for external clients and colleagues, by telephone/e-mail/letter.
- Production of some PowerPoint presentations
- Deal with incoming post - sort and distribute. Manage outgoing post including occasional hand deliveries when urgent.
- Manage filing, both paper and electronic.
- Updating the company’s systems on behalf of the team and the office generally including database systems.