Fabrics Administrator- Luxury Design Co
Our client is an exciting luxury design company who is looking for a Fabrics Administrator to support their fabrics sales teams and their growing international client base.
• Providing excellent customer service for clients in the showroom
• Generating quotes and invoices
• Track, chase and invoice UK samples
• Order fabric and wallpaper cuttings/ returnables for US and UK stock
• Monitor fabric trends and client order habits
• Process stock and back to back orders
• Manage all press loan requests for Marketing and PR
• Liaise with the Fabric Manager to coordinate showroom orders for UK and US showrooms
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an understanding of the luxury sector. You will understand the fabric market and the production process. You will be liaising with international showrooms so an additional European language would be desirable. The perfect role for someone with a proactive attitude.
*** Joyce Guiness is a boutique recruitment agency based in South Kensington. Unfortunately as we are a boutique agency we are unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly ***