Salary £18-£24,000 dependent upon experience
- Office-based junior PA, supporting the EA to the principal at a small, well-established international consulting firm
- 5 days per week full-time: 09.00am to 17.00pm
- Salary £18-£24,000 dependent upon experience
- Office in the Bayswater/Notting Hill area, W2
Opportunity to develop into a world-class business/private PA, working for a London Business School professor/international business consultant in a home office.
The business is small but extremely busy and fast-paced; the role therefore requires someone who can take initiative and work flexibly as part of the team. This will suit a qualified candidate looking for a permanent, long-term role with significant growth potential.
You will become an integral member of the admin team of three, joining a main EA who works full-time (one day remotely from home), and a second PA who works part-time remotely from home, 5 mornings a week.
- Resourceful – you learn quickly and can solve problems easily and independently.
- Highly organised and exhibit an extreme attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team player – you have a ‘can do’ attitude and are willing to take on a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to stay calm and logical if an emergency arises such as a travel cancellation in the middle of a foreign trip.
- A professional phone manner and strong written communication skills.
- Strong computer and technology skills, particularly with Microsoft (Excel spreadsheets, MS Office, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Apple devices.
- Fluent English and excellent spelling and grammar.
- Minimum qualification of A-Levels.
- Secretarial qualifications
- Local to the office in West London
- Experience with complex international travel arrangements
- Experience with complex diary management (to cover sickness/holidays etc.)
Please note that training can be arranged if and where necessary.
Whilst the following job specification outlines the main duties, the role requires a flexible approach as no two days are the same. Tasks vary from liaising with high profile clients on matters that require extreme professionalism and attention to detail, to smaller tasks such as filing and running errands.
Job specification includes:
- Travel: sourcing and booking all UK and international travel. Creating itineraries and travel packs. Responsible for visas and other travel documents.
- Office Organisation & Maintenance: maintaining all filing and creating daily folders for meetings and programmes; collating receipts for monthly bookkeeping; ordering stationery; keeping track of subscription and insurance renewals; managing all deliveries; shredding and opening the post and being the main point of contact when the EA is out of the office.
- Miscellaneous: assisting the principal and his family with household maintenance and travel requirements. On occasion, the principal’s wife, who serves on the board of the English National Ballet School and head of the school PTA, requires administrative assistance.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please click apply now.