Contract administrator and assistant
An exciting role has occurred in a globally known social media firm.
Located in Regent’s Park this role is not to be missed. As contract administrator, you will be involved in keeping the company records up to date and support the team with their day-to-day back office tasks.
Duties include, but not be limited to:
- Inputting and validating new contracts into internal systems
- Managing upcoming renewals
- Updating records to ensure they are current and relevant
- Supporting managers with organizing quarterly business reviews
- Creating contract term sheets
The perfect candidate will have:
- 3+ years' experience in a relevant role as for example an administrative assistant, office manager
- A good working knowledge of Excel, and online systems
- The ability to adapt to challenges and pick things up quickly, providing support, and guiding communications in a constantly changing environment
- The ability to work across multiple time zones
- Strong organizational skills, teamwork mentality, and exceptional work ethic
- Prior work in telecommunications or technology field
Apply today for this unmissable role if you’ve got a CV full of big names and relevant experience!