Receptionist 6m Contract to Perm - Property Investment - City
Our client, a renowned Property Investment company based in the heart of the City are looking for a Receptionist who has gained minimum of 6 months Reception experience within an office environment. The successful candidate will be well presented, have excellent communication and Microsoft Office skills and be able to start immediately. This is a 6 month contract initially with potential to go permanent.
- Professionally and politely answer and transfer all incoming and internal calls, taking messages where required
- Sort incoming post and open all non-confidential post, date stamp, and look properties up on Qube to determine who the post is for
- Management of meeting rooms: IT equipment, arranging refreshments and ordering lunches – offering great customer service to our guests
- Order and arrange taxis, couriers, special post etc
- Liaise with the onsite maintenance team for any office maintenance and organising and log any reactive maintenance when require
- Order staff business cards as and when required
- Management of stationery levels and to ensure the office is well supplied
- Maintain office archiving files and liaise with supplier when archiving boxes are to be returned and collected
- Frank and organise any outgoing post, DX envelopes during the day
- General office housekeeping, keeping Front of House kitchen and meeting rooms clean and presentable at all times
- Experience of operating a busy switchboard/phone system
- knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
- Polite and friendly with a good telephone voice
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Good organisational skills
- Good customer service skills
- Proven team player
- Well presented
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114