Are you resilient? Assertive? Ready for your next challenge?
I am currently looking for an Executive Assistant with at least 8 years in either legal on financial service industry experience. This role is to support one of the most senior members of the business and will also cover for the EA to the managing director when needed.
The successful applicant will ensure a high level of client service and provision of quality PA support services whilst demonstrating the ability to manage both self and others in order to contribute to overall world class 24 hour administration service.
- Work alongside the senior member to proactively manage his diary on a day-to-day basis, resolving diary conflicts and regularly communicating to ensure he is aware of changing priorities and commitments
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the external and internal meetings, events and travel, producing itineraries and providing meeting materials in advance
- Act as gate keeper/dealing with all internal and external calls
- Monitor incoming emails/communications and file appropriately
- Draft email correspondence/communications, liaising with Internal Communications team as necessary (including attending weekly meetings with the communications team behalf of who you support)
- Work alongside the Executive Assistant, coordinating and organising agendas and paperwork for regular Management Committee, Department Manager and Partner meetings, for example: Bi-Monthly meetings
- Junior & Equity Partner Monthly Lunches
- Ad hoc Department meetings
- EP Vote meetings
- Arranging New Lateral Meetings/Dinners
- Coordinating with Johannesburg MP and Leadership Team
- Maintain the general insurance for the Firm and actively be involved around the renewal processes each year
- Execute the bulk renewal of Practising Certificates for the whole Firm
- Work with the General Counsel & Partnership Secretary to produce and monitor the department budget each year
- Provide support to the Internal Legal & Risk Associate
- Provide support to the Business Development Manager. Including supporting the Executive Assistant in preparing and collating materials ahead of bi-monthly meetings and assisting with projects as necessary
- Management of general administration and personal matters e.g. expenses
- Assist the Secretariat Team with the Business Recovery Plan both administratively and being a part of the disaster recovery process