This established property company requires a professional and efficient personal assistant for the managing director.
We are looking for a hard-working, personable, switched-on individual. They will be required to cover all the usual PA duties such as typing, diary management, courier and flight bookings. The role is very varied with both personal and business matters needing to be dealt with.
It is a fast paced environment with certain days which can be very busy and therefore the candidate must be able to cope under pressure. The days as a result are always action packed and there is never a dull moment!
Hours 9.00am - 6pm (needs to be flexible - a 6:30pm / 7:00pm finish time is not unusual, occasionally later and once a week an 8am start is required to set up for a meeting).
- At least 5 years in a similar role
- High ability to multi task and prioritize.
- A sense of humour.
- Able to think on your feet.
- Able to work as a team player and use own initiative.
- Calmness under pressure.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to listen and follow instructions.
- Robust personality.
- Well-spoken and well presented.
- Excellent grammar, IT and letter writing skills.
- Fast typing speed at 80wpm with accurate spelling.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Previous experience in a fast paced property company
- Experience in Qube or other property software