Receptionist and PA
Our well-established property client based in Central London requires a well presented, efficient, hardworking receptionist and PA with a professional manner. It is a very fast paced environment, which means that the candidate must be able to think on their feet and cope under pressure. They are looking for a hard-working, personable, switched on receptionist and PA to carry out front of house reception and PA duties, provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support to ensure the efficient running of the company.
Hours 9am - 6pm
Salary expectations: £19000-£25000
Location Central London
- To represent the company at all times, performing front of house duties, such as meeting and greeting guests and dealing with any enquiries.
- Offering guests refreshments when they arrive and showing them into the Boardroom.
- Open all incoming mail, date stamp and scan it daily, distributing to the relevant persons.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct them accordingly, taking telephone messages when needed (logging time, person, company and message).
- Screen all calls to ensure that sales calls are identified and avoided.
- Deal with general telephone enquiries appropriately (these may be confidential and sometimes urgent). To ensure that all telephone, email and personal enquiries / callers are responded to promptly and courteously and that messages are recorded and passed on with minimum delay.
- Respond to any incoming emails, where appropriate.
- Book meetings.
- Word processing of letters, scanning documents, sending faxes and using the photocopier.
- Organise couriers when required.
- Ad hoc errands and administration as and when required.
- Set up the Boardroom for meetings and clear away afterwards.
- Collect any outgoing mail at the end of the day, which will then need franking and posting.
- Printing and organising of meeting documents.
- Provide administrative personal assistance to the Head of Agency and Development.
- Research property locations online.
- Print out maps and mark boundaries.
- Obtain Title Deeds from Land Registry.
- Organise meetings and calls.
Note messages in a spreadsheet and pass them on (via email and telephone).
Key skills and Experience Required
- Polite, courteous and well spoken. Must uphold a professional image at all times.
- Well organised with an ability to multitask and prioritise own workload.
- Calm manner with the ability to listen and follow instructions.
- Excellent IT and fast typing skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Able to think on their feet.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work as a team but also use own initiative.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Able to take instructions and follow through to deliver.
- Quick learner.
- A Sense of Humour
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and is subject to review and development on a regular basis.
- Some experience in a property company/property environment
- Experience in Qube or other property software
RMS is a PA and Secretarial specialist recuitment agency based in Central London.