Our very creative technology client based in Victoria is looking for an experienced office manager to join the team and oversee an office move!
- Ensure phone calls and visitors into the office are dealt with efficiently and professionally
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
- Ensure all post and deliveries are dealt with
- Overseeing the music and ambiance of the office including lighting
- Oversee internal social budget with CFO and Head of HR
- To be the lead in wellbeing activities and social events.
- Diarise events for the Senior Management Team
- Responsible for all office consumables
- Responsible for purchasing of IT hardware
- Responsible for keeping purchasing costs low and within budgets
- Manage external relationships with landlord, telecoms, utilities and other service suppliers
- Keep up to date information on suppliers and contact numbers
- Office computer software subscriptions
- Working with Head of HR to ensure new starters are up and running on day one
- Assist the Health and Safety Officer, by making sure all policies are adhered to.
- Ensure regular H&S checks of the office are kept up to date and recorded
- Project managing any office refurbishments or relocations
- Proven office management and administrative experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Self-starter, understanding what needs to be done and acting accordingly
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and in particular Excel
- H&S, Fire Marshalling and First Aid qualifications advantageous
- Maintaining a lovely sunny disposition being approachable and fun
- Salary: £28,000 per annum
- Contract: Full-time permanent position
- Hours of work: 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday each week
- Holiday: 25 days per calendar year, plus bank holidays
- Location: Currently Victoria, however this will alter in the next 6 months. The new office is expected to remain in central London.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- We also offer office snacks such as fruit, beer at 4 o'clock on Fridays and social events.
RMS is an experienced office support recruitment firm!
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly