PA to CEO - Mainly Private PA work
An exciting position has arisen working for a UHNWI within the Finance Industry. The firm, based in Mayfair, is looking for someone to join and be an integral part of the team. You will have a discreet nature and be used to providing PA support. You will be supporting a demanding yet exciting and vibrant character.
- Managing CEO's work life and personal life – i.e. making sure the diary doesn’t clash when it comes to parents evenings, client meetings, etc.
- Liaising with other support staff including CEO's wife’s PA, their housekeeper in Switzerland, and the business PA who is based in Rome
- Liasing with Family Office Advisor who advises the family on legal/tax matters from a personal perspective
- International travel planning
- Managing a private property portfolio (in terms of organising architects, designers, etc.)
- Booking high end restaurants in London and abroad
- Extensive amount of booking travel
Hours are 9am – 6pm typically however you will be required to stay later some evenings when there are meetings/events etc.
The client is looking for someone to join them by mid-November and would like to interview candidates Thursday 13th October and Friday 14th October with the view to offering the role by the end of the week. Please only apply if you are either available immediately or on 1 weeks' notice.
Salary - up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience.
Apply for PA to CEO - Mainly Private PA work
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly