Evening Shift-Creative DTP Specialist
Reporting to Senior Designer and Account Leader / On-site Team and Account Leader
We are looking for an experienced and creative DTP Specialist with corporate experience and a design background to join our growing, fast-paced London production teams. This role will initially be based in one of our in-house agencies based within our clients’ offices in central London. Our evening shift is for a period of 8 hours and commences between 4pm and 6pm and works through to between 12am and 2am (specific hours to be agreed).
You must have extensive DTP experience at a mid to senior level working with big name corporate brands within the financial services, law, commercial property, or insurance sectors, in either an in-house or studio environment. You must be confident in working with professionals of all levels within client organisations and helping brands engage with their target audiences in a more innovative way.
You will be expected to:
- use advanced Microsoft Office skills and Adobe CS, to design and format bespoke and branded (primarily print) documents for internal and external audiences
- adapt to various visual identity systems and work with multiple client brands
- take design briefs from clients and Creative Director and manage the production process from start to finish
- be able to think creatively, be detail oriented and believe in consistently delivering high quality designs and exceeding client expectations
- build solid relationships with our client based on excellent client service
- have a keen eye for copy layout and experience in designing graphics
- work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
- be flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
- have an excellent understanding of the print process and techniques and be able to liaise directly with printers
Experience in designing digital documents is an advantage and there will also be ample opportunity to develop skills and build on your existing experience.
To apply, please reply to this posting and include your CV and portfolio.
Hamilton-Brown is a 24/7 agency specialising in digital, graphic design and document production.
We work in-house with our clients, or out of our London Studio, overnight and offshore. Our design teams readily adapt to evolving requirements and new technologies, drawing on our company of creative professionals to craft the best solutions.
We have been in operation since 2000 and our established client base includes ‘Big Four’ and other Top 10 advisory firms, banks, fund managers, private equity houses, law firms, media and commercial property companies.
We also work closely with our clients to design and build bespoke Microsoft Office template and automated solutions and our success is built on strong relationships and outstanding client service.
Our team of over 70 experienced creative professionals is based in our Farringdon Head Office or in one of seven onsite teams, and in servicing over 50 clients we produce thousands of reports, presentations, proposals and marketing documents each year.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in the UK.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we are only able to reply to successful applications.
No agencies please.
Apply for Evening Shift-Creative DTP Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly