Secretarial Manager - investment management firm
A highly regarded international investment management firm are looking for a Secretarial Manager to join the company in a newly created position to line manage their secretarial staff.
This is an exciting new role and will involve line managing approximately 30 secretarial staff, including implementing and improving processes and procedures, conducting appraisals and performance reviews and managing the annual compensation reviews. This role is a highly pivotal position for the company and hence will include liaising with key stakeholders within the business and working closely with the HR team to develop training initiatives.
Suitable candidates will require:
- Previous line management experience essential, ideally of 10+ staff
- Previous experience working within a mid to large financial or professional services company
- Advanced proficiency across all Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of providing coaching and performance feedback
- A positive, can do attitude and team focused work ethic
- Ability to build strong relationships and stakeholder management skills
Please do apply ASAP to be considered for this fantastic position!
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Apply for Secretarial Manager - investment management firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly