Showroom Manager - Clerkenwell - Salary DOE.
Currently recruiting a super opportunity for an experienced, hardworking Showroom Manager. Previous experience in a design environment, supporting a dynamic sales team, is essential as this will be a standalone role and needs someone who can work independently. Based in the creative, buzzy hub of Clerkenwell, Barbican, the showroom is in a prime location and easy to commute to. Exceptional organisation is required, as well as first class communication skills, as you will be a brand ambassador for the company. Mon - Fri role, salary DOE.
- General organisational duties to maintain high showroom standards of presentation
- Customer liaison, greeting and meeting requirements during showroom visits
- Recording customer leads and opportunities that may result from visits
- Sales Managers liaison
- To control inventory for showroom stationary materials, food and drinks product provision, samples, brochures and marketing tools
- Event co-ordination Support as required to Designer/s
- Customer sample delivery co-ordination
- Meeting co-ordination for sales teams and clients
- Liaison for estate requirements, including landlord, council, fire regulator ,cleaning company, Chubb Alarms and telecoms company
- General showroom administrative duties