Business Assistant to Entrepreneur
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a University or MBA graduate (or similar) to work for a fast paced and dynamic fashion entrepreneur based in West London.
No two days will be the same, you might be running a pop-up one day and then flying off to view a European property the next. As a Business Assistant, you will gain deep insight into the different facets of the businesses and will be given high levels of responsibility straight away. Working as a ‘right hand,’ you will be immersed in both the operational and strategic sides as well having the opportunity to take a lead in driving different projects within both companies and on the property side. It will be a steep learning curve; the ideal candidate will focus on formulating and implementing strategies to create potential future revenue streams.
This is a fabulous job to shadow a creative and forward thinker as well as learning a lot about business!
• 2.1 or above from a leading university
• Commercial work experience
• Team player who can also work on own initiative
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to think strategically
• Good attention to details and accuracy
• Take ownership and accountability for work
• Willing to get involved in ad projects with a can do attitude
• Ability to demonstrate initiative, suggest improvements to currently systems as well as establishing new processes
• Excellent communication skills
• Passion for business
• Additional languages desirable, ideally Spanish