Executive Assistant to Board Member
Executive Assistant: Experienced Executive Assistant / Senior PA required for this demanding role within this global consultancy. This Executive Assistant role will be to support a head of department, Vice Chairman to ensure the efficient coordination of their team and office. This is a busy role involving a very high degree of organisation, extensive diary management, travel and itinerary planning and anticipating the needs VC.
Executive Assistant: You will need to be a polished corporate Executive Assistant who remains clam under pressure. It is essential that you have experience working at board level in a professional corporate environment.
As an Executive Assistant your duties will be:
- Co-ordinate the complex diary arrangements, including frequent and complex international travel.
- Proactively manage daily diary arrangements - booking rooms/catering for meetings. Co-ordinating travel between meetings by producing directions/maps to ensure efficient travel.
- Ensuring HOD has required papers and is on time for all meetings.
Be the first point of contact for the HOD when out of the office.
- Liaise with clients and contacts globally often to fit with their time zone.
- Meet and greet VIP guests.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Monitor the HOD's email inbox and deal with email correspondence.
- Monitor HOD's incoming post and deal with this as appropriate.
- Draft correspondence and send on behalf of HOD where required.
- Screen all telephone calls, dealing with any requests for information on the HOD's behalf where required.
- Maintain filing system electronically and in Outlook folders.
- Arrange regular all staff events on HOD's behalf.
- Assist the HOD in dealing with his personal bookings
- Provide line management to Fund Management Team Secretaries.
- Oversight of administration and secretarial functions within the business
Executive Assistant: If this sounds like the right role for you please apply now!