Team Assistant, City. £14.50-£17.50p/h
A leading well-respected, City based financial services company is looking for an experienced Team Assistant to support their Investment Banking Division. The role will include extensive dairy management, travel arrangements and the co-ordination of meetings, which will require excellent organisational skills and a high attention detail, especially when preparing presentations and expense reports in the way of helping to secure new business transactions. Providing general secretarial support to all members of this small team, including Directors, Vice Presidents and Analysts will require you to have a positive can-do attitude to help maintain working relationships. In return, your confidence and networking ability will undeniably increase, especially with the promotion of client relationships and the coordination of various site visits and events
Their stunning offices reflect their slick and professional reputation. Furthermore, a low staff turnover within the business is evidence of the enjoyable work life current employees have there. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the ability to work on own initiative with confidence and accuracy, whilst looking to advance their skillset.
If you believe you are a brilliant team player who is happy to get stuck in to all different tasks, then please apply immediately and submit your most up to date CV and contact details.
- Mid-Senior level demonstrable experience within a similar role. Essentially in financial services.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- High degree of business acumen.
- Stress resistant whilst under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and meet a number of deadlines.
- Professionalism and awareness of corporate surroundings.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Intermediate Experience of MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Apply for Team Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly