Property Management Assistant - City - 35k
Our client an established financial services company based in the City are looking for a Property Management Assistant to provide assistance with the management of the company-owned building and their residential company-owned and rented accommodations.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, advanced IT skills in Word, Excel and Lotus Notes and have strong negotiation skills. Previous exposure to property management, budget management, health and safety and contract management experience is desirable.
- Liaising with the property management and tenant companies, contractors, on-site engineers and service companies; respond to general building requests; provide support to projects
- Key and security pass administration
- Attend regular Rates Officer's visit
- Insurance matters
- On-site and off-site storage matters
- Regular disposal of redundant items
- Layout / furniture changes
- Budget and payment matters
- Liaising with Estate Agents
- Preparation of tenancy documentation
- Attend inventory checks
- Provide support to occupiers
- Preparation of monthly rent schedules and Council Tax payments
- All administrative duties in respect of transfer arrangements
- Preparation of documentation
- Respond to requests made by occupiers
Support in ensuring that health and safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are enforced and conformed to current legislation.
- Facilitate new joiners' building inductions, Fire & Bomb Drill evacuations; provide administration support to Fire Officers including organising relevant training and monthly compliance checks
Please apply today for immediate screening.