PA x 2 - You and a friend!
2 experienced PA's needed by this renowned leading Professional Services firm!
Perfect opportunity for two friends to move together and have a ready-made support network in their next role!
Based in this friendly and outgoing team, you will be providing first class secretarial support. As a PA, you will be a resilient and confident character with a positive approach to work. This firm really look after their staff, don't miss out on this great opportunity!
- High-level diary management and secretarial support
- Prepare and collate meeting papers and documents in advance
- Extensive liaison with internal and external contacts
- Co-ordinate/organise internal and external meetings; booking meeting rooms, arranging telephone conference calls and presentations
- Responsible for looking after the Senior Partners and assisting with day to day duties within the EA Consulting community
- Screen telephone calls, resolve queries and take messages as appropriate
- Organise travel arrangements (including rail, air, taxi and hotels)
- Draw up step-by-step itineraries including maps, travel times, local taxi numbers etc. for directors, team heads and/or any managers they are travelling with
- Printing and binding presentations as required
- Minute taking, copy typing and amendments of all correspondence (including minutes, internal and external meeting notes, spreadsheets, faxes, letters, memos, reports etc
- General and routine office duties (sort and distribute post, maintain attendance schedule, photocopying, faxing, shredding, archiving, order stationery, client mailings etc.)
If you are an experienced Senior PA or Secretary with the skills and experience required then please apply today!
Don't forget Strictly have an open night every month to help you register out of hours!
Apply for PA x 2 - You and a friend!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly