New Business/Sales Co-ordinator – Creative Tech Company
Sales Co-ordinator – Creative Tech Company - £22K to £25K
If you like music, especially the shenanigans of making it and like to experience a buzzing sensation in your head from a day of keeping more balls in the air than “insert pithy witticism here” then this role with an up and coming creative tech outfit could be for you.
Everything about this East London based outfit is ground breaking, work ethos, culture and the tech they are creating. You can’t help getting taken up by the positivity of this cool and exciting environment. As Sales Co-ordinator you are the key link between clients and Account Managers providing support to the Sales team, with a primary focus on accounting, sales and logistics.
The headline responsibilities…
- Handle inbound sales calls, customer service, and initiating outbound sales calls.
- Develop and expand an existing customer base and client relationships.
- Identify and qualify leads, and develop prospects for the global Sales team
- Manage order processes from start to finish, including sales and invoices in conjunction with the finance team. Managing product availability, distribution, delivery schedules, order status and general order enquiries – the internal logistics team and external distribution partners will be your buddies on that.
- Reporting, reporting, reporting: customer and product data; sales and marketing; lead acquisition. Analyse, spot insights and trends, feedback and improve the process
There’s a heck of a lot going on in this role, where it leads will depend on you.
You’ll need compatible experience:
- 18 months + of general administrative in a sales/marketing team environment with client facing exposure including initial cold calls. Preferably with some international coverage.
- Experience using accounting software, such as Xero, SAGE, or SAP
- Confident use of CRM systems. Know your way around Excel including pivot tables and vlook ups.
The thought of working for a company you can get passionate about which you will be proud to front will be a real draw. A fluency in the culture of media, music, start-ups and creative tech will really get you into the yes folder.
Fab perks in a genuinely nurturing environment.
Please forward your CV in the first instance and let’s get a conversation going.