Team co-ordinator - Sales/Publishing
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Team co-ordinator with experience of working in publishing, looking for a new opportunity.
As the Team Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the allocated bank of business is renewed in a timely and efficient manner
- Identify up-sell accounts within bank of business
- Collaborate with the appropriate sales team to ensure renewals and upsell opportunities are maximised and ensure customer issues are handled consistently and effectively
- Maintain accurate information within CRM system and ensure dates of renewals are well planned
- Act as a first-point of contact for client enquiries, both internal and external
- Ensure all invoicing is accurate and timely and assist with chasing aged debt to maintain good relationships with corporate customers.
You will need to demonstrate key skills (2 years +) in the area of team support and administration.