Office / Facilities Manager – Amersham - £30-£45k + full benefits package
Established professional services firm based near Amersham with over 600 staff are currently recruiting for an experienced Office / Facilities Manager to join their operations team to ensure the smooth running of the business. The ideal candidate will have extensive senior level Office / Facilities Management experience within a similar corporate environment, used to working in large, professional firms and being hands on.
You will join a friendly, sociable, growing company who value their staff and you role will be pivotal in ensuring the business runs smoothly from an operational perspective, acting as the “go to” person for all Office / Facilities Management related enquiries and projects. The role would be ideal for a local candidate looking for a work life balance whilst still being challenged within their role.
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly on a daily basis including corporate services function (Finance, Facilities, Secretarial/PA team, Reception and HR)
- Line management of staff, motivating and developing key staff and ensuring appropriate training is available
- HR duties including assisting with recruitment and on boarding of staff
- Leading contract management procurement projects, reviewing existing suppliers and contractors to ensure budgets are management efficiently
- Property and space planning e.g. coordinating office/desk moves
- Managing the CSR (Corporate Sociable Responsibility) projects
- Managing Health and Safety and ensuring the company is compliant against the latest legislation
The ideal candidate will enjoy problem solving, delivering results, encouraging and motivating staff and want to continuously strive for improvement within an organisation, add value and make a difference. If you are keen to apply please contact me asap as we are shortlisting this role urgently!!!!
Angela Mortimer acts as a recruitment agency for this role. If you are already registered please contact your consultant directly to highlight your interest in this position.