Team Assistant – London – Investment – £30,000 to £35,000
Are you a talented multi-tasker who loves to organise?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, supporting a busy team?
Do you already work in Financial Services or looking for a step in?
Our client, a leading Global Investment Firm, is seeking an experienced Team Assistant to join their Investments team. The team requires a competent, proactive and enthusiastic individual to join the existing team of assistants to provide secretarial and administration support in a deal driven environment. As the Team Assistant you will support a team of Senior Officers (Senior Vice Presidents & Vice Presidents) and Junior Officers (Assistant Vice Presidents & Associates).
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising and managing business trips for individuals or groups of travellers in accordance with internal procedures.
- Organising internal meetings, booking meeting rooms using Meeting Planner and organising video and teleconferences.
- Printing large complex documents which need to be collated & circulated to all relevant parties in a timely manner before meetings or alternatively upload documents to the appropriate App.
- Organising and managing electronic diaries, across different time zones, using Outlook. Ensuring that the team calendar and relevant calendars are updated.
- Arranging meetings with external parties via video conferencing, and telephone.
- Booking of restaurants and / or manage the provision of meals at meetings.
- Email management.
- Answering telephone calls.
- Manage the online expense accounts of the team.
- Working as part of a secretarial team to provide cover, and assistance for holidays or as required.
- Ad-hoc secretarial and administrative duties as required (filing, photocopying etc.)
You will have a minimum of 1 years experience working as a Team Assistant supporting a busy team preferably from a Financial Services or Professional Services firm. You must have experience booking travel and have strong MS Office skills. Pro-active, willing and a flexible attitude is all that is required as this will be an opportunity for you to have further training and acquire the skills you will need to develop your career as a PA. This is a really busy role, working in a fast-paced environment so no day will be the same. If you like to be challenged and are ready to learn then this is definitely the role for you!
Apply by sending your CV to Smita Dwyer.
Due to the high level of response received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Team Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly