Compliance/Due Diligence Admin Temp £10p.h
Temp compliance Due Diligence admin role available within an innovative, financial technology firm located in central London For 3 months, with a potential to go permenant.
The purpose of this role will be to assist in the day to day onboarding of clients. This role may also support other compliance administrative tasks.
- Ensuring that the business is compliant with all Bank polices and local legal requirements in the EMEA region
- Ensuring that documentation requirements are met and perform Anti-Money Laundering checks on new clients. This includes independent verification of information supplied by using external research via the internet and vendors such as ComplyAdvantage, GBG
- Reviewing of completed documentation when received back from client and if appropriate sign off documentation in compliance with local AML regulations
- Following up on all outstanding issues
- Provisioning of guidance, advice and training to other teams with the business on an ad-hoc basis
- Liaising with business partners
We are looking for someone with;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills
- A flexible, team spirited approach with the ability to work independently
- Strong Risk awareness (Inc. Operational, Compliance, Business & Reputational)
- Knowledge of various Corporate Structures e.g. Funds, Trusts, Partnerships, etc.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- Good MS Office skills